Thursday 16 February 2012

Valencia, here I come!

It's officiaaaaaaal!

Me is going to Valencia, to Valencia...  *insert happy dance here*
It isn't that much of a surprise but nothing was 100% sure until now so I was still nervous.  Here is the list:






















 











Now, believe it or not, the worst part is coming! Send application form to Valencia, send details, photos and so on .. plus I've heard that the registration for subjects is very fun (notice the sarcasm...) Since my major is business, I need to take 50% of my modules based on this but the other 50% can be from any other part of the university... I'm still deciding if that is a good thing or not.

Next Erasmus meeting is on the 27th of March and we are gonna get more information about the subjects we are allowed to study in Valencia and the one we have to do in Ireland (yes, we have to do an online module for UCD as well, which will probably only be about our year abroad and how we are integrating in the culture: "Dear lecturer, my Erasmus year abroad is much more difficult that I expected... I can't keep up anymore with the partying, my 8 hours a week, the 5-day weekends and so on ... " Hahaha!)

Now that this step is done, on to the next one: finding a second job! :D 
Anyway, no more boring stuff ... all I wanted to do was share the big, happy news!!

Adios amigos :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I’d like to inform you about an intersting project… Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. it was a really good story about your erasmus experience in valencia, thanks to share your good news ! best regards

    ReplyDelete