Wednesday 11 January 2012

So, I got a few days left until college starts again and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous .. Once I get back to college all the formalities are going to start: information sessions on Erasmus and Spain in general, completing the Erasmus form and so on .. 

We have 4 cities to choose from and my options are (in order of preference): 
Valencia
Salamanca
Granada
Madrid 
I've thought about it a lot, the place I want to go to and this might sounds a tiny bit weird (or not) but the city MUST have a beach. As you probably don't know, unless you live in Ireland, we have a lack of sun and nice days that can get one in a depression, no joke! So that's the reasoning behind my theory ..which, to be honest, isn't very smart but hey, everybody has issues right? 

Right, coming back to panic mode .. The place I'm going to live in for one year is based on Stage 1 GPA + Stage 2, semester 2 GPA and I dont know how well my exams went but I will keep everyone posted :) 

Adios (until next week) 

No comments:

Post a Comment